I support people to use data and evaluation better. I work with organisations and projects that aim to achieve some form of social impact, so they they can tell stories about and inform what they do.
- Theory of change and logic models: working with teams to co-produce clear, testable frameworks that describe their core activities, outcomes and mechanisms that create change.
- Evaluation support: creating frameworks, carrying out data collection and the production of appropriate outputs.
- Data modelling: adding value to fundraising activities and intervention design using data analysis.
- Supporting and building data/insights teams: defining and understanding organisational needs to support recruitment and team development.
- Research projects: co-creating, designing and managing research to understand a particular challenge, including test and learn programmes.
- Strategic 'data design': working collaboratively to find better ways for organisations to collect, visualise, understand and make decisions from their data.