I support people to think about people-led strategies for how they work with data and insights. I work with organisations and projects that aim to achieve some form of social impact, so they they can tell stories about and inform what they do.
- Strategic 'data design': working collaboratively and openly to find better ways for organisations to collect, visualise, understand and make decisions from their data.
- Project and organisational evaluation design: logic models, theories of change, measurement frameworks and output design.
- Research project design and implementation: co-creating, designing and managing (user) research to understand a particular challenge.
- Data modelling: adding value to organisational activities and intervention design using data analysis, including social return on investment and mapping.
- Supporting and building data/insights teams: defining and understanding organisational needs to support recruitment and team development.